2008-12-15

bookmarks



#1 This is one of the jewelry design courses—making fun and practical bookmarks. I have made two special bookmarks. All I wanted to present was giving readers a brand new image of bookmarks. The idea of this bookmark came out slowly because it was very difficult to find out animals that can combine together. Finally, I decided to choose a bird and an underwater animal to be my theme and a swan and fish became my inspiration. My concept of design is by reversing the bookmark, we can see a swan and fish. In order to make my product more vivid and vigorous, I used many special skills to create more animal details which were very difficult.


#2 This is another incredible bookmark. It was hand made and the material was yellow metal. By using this two-sided design bookmark, readers will be touched by every detail. An octopus and a wild goose is another unbelievable animal combination. This bookmark makes readers not only have feeling of wandering about unhurriedly in the ocean but also have a carefree spirit of flying in the sky. After creating this bookmark, I let it oxidized in order to create a historied feeling and add more characters on it.

沒有留言:

look

about


  we are adi + tim who will design everything for you.

  this blog just show some artwork of our design,

  we love to try lots of different type of design for the person

  who want us to do, and put our " lab " spirit in it.

  this is our goal and hope can make you happy.


  " Always make it happen, and glad to be with you."



  adi.peng@gmail.com

  yo.timm@gmail.com